WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO STAY IN APULIA: A LUXURY GUIDE TO THE BEST OF PUGLIA
Nicknamed the heel of Italy’s “boot” due to its geographic location, Apulia is known throughout Italy as being a magical location. The surrounding nature, fresh cuisine, incredible weather, warm culture, and sublime coastline make this location perfect for any destination experience in Italy.
We love organizing all types of events, especially planning luxury destination weddings in Apulia, because you can find perfect sunny weather here 7-8 months out of the year! It’s no wonder that so many celebrities choose Apulia as their wedding venue. Apulia offers modern, chic, and luxurious accommodations, while also remained relatively under the radar.
5 Best Places to Stay in Apulia
Apulia offers a wide range of accommodation options. From historic farmhouse styled homes (Masseria) to baroque villas and palazzos, The Italian Planners will help you find the perfect place to suit your vibe.
- La Peschiera Hotel: A beautiful beach side boutique resort. A perfect culmination of everything that makes Apulia a special place.
- Borgo Egnazia: Inspired by the shapes, materials, and colors of a typical Puglian village, Borgo Egnazia perfectly combines luxury with authenticity.
- Masseria Torre Maizza. A lovely union of exclusivity and historical elegance makes this option a stylish experience to be remembered.
- Masseria Moroseta: Minimalistic, unique, and inspiring.
- San Domenico: The perfect destination for lovers of golf and the for those who appreciate the finer luxuries of life.
5 Top Things to Do in Apulia
- Visit the charming seaside town of Monopoli while on board a traditional three wheeled Ape car.
- Eat a delicious meal at Polignano a Mare while overlooking the cliff and looking off onto the Adriatic Sea.
- Visit Cisternino and buy traditional Italian style meat at a local butchery.
- Spend a day at the glistening beaches of Torre dell’ Orso. While the weather is balmy most of the year, we suggest avoiding the heat of July and August.
- Visit the traditional white “Trulli” homes in Alberobello. While absolutely worth a visit, keep in mind that it is quite touristy, and you should spend most of your time in the surrounding areas.
Imagine you and your loved ones enjoying the balmy weather of southern Italy, looking out over the coastline, all while enjoying a plate of locally sourced, all naturally, Italian cuisine.
Let’s turn your Apulia dreams into a reality. Click here to get in touch with one of our expert Italian planners and receive your free consultation for your stay in Italy!