TOP 12 ADDRESSES NOT TO BE MISSED IN MILAN
What to see in Milan and where to go to enjoy the best things that the most vibrant Italian city has to offer.
WHAT TO SEE IN MILAN
- Brera district, its local shops, and art galleries: PINACOTECA DI BRERA (don’t miss the botanical gardens and the library!)
- Who doesn’t know Leonardo da Vinci? This is your special chance to visit the world’s famous LAST SUPPER (book online)
- For design lover a must go is: TRIENNALE (on a sunny day stop for lunch on the rooftop terrace that overview the park)
- Shopping addict cannot miss: “Quadrilatero della Moda”, the area between via Monte Napoleone, Via Alessandro Manzoni, Via della Spiga e Corso Venezia. For some fashion historical background an exhibition at PALAZZO MORANDO is totally worth a visit.
WHERE TO GO IN MILAN
ENJOY MILAN LIKE A LOCAL
- Stroll around Brera and have a homemade dessert at: DI VIOLE DI LIQUIRIZIA (sneak into the kitchen to see the pastry chef at work)
- Buy some grocery food at: PECK, the most wonderful place for foodies!
- Patiently line up to grab the best panzerotto in Milan: LUINI (located behind Duomo since 1888)
- In Summer, relax around the pool during the sunset sipping an Aperol Spirtz at: CERESIO 7
If you are planning a special trip to Italy, a luxury private tour, or if you need a local support for your event organization in Milan, contact us or write to email@example.com. We take every request very seriously and our advisor will answer quickly to provide you with the best service.